Quite an amazing 9ct gold charm bracelet with no less than 45 interesting charms - some Victorian - one possibly Georgian.
Predominately 9ct gold but with some higher grade items.
Overall weight is 93.7g.
Because the bracelet is laden with so many charms it has not been entirely straightforward to photograph or describe !
You will appreciate that some marks are exceptionally small and some non-distinctive. Our photographer has done a fantastic job so you should be well able to see the quality and detail of this item. Where we cannot be sure, we have described the charm as unmarked but it is entirely possible that we may have missed the odd mark. Some charms will be unmarked because they are antique, others because they are too small.
Our following description, has been compiled as honestly as we can. Where we are uncertain, we have drawn your attention and do make sure that you check out Mr. Punch! :-
The bracelet itself is fully hallmarked for 9ct gold with London marks and date letter "C" - quite possibly 1958 or maybe 1938. It has a good safe ring bolt clip and safety chain.
Here we go with the long list of charms and their marks :-
1. Maple leaf - 10k
2. Beaver - 10k
3. Tambourine and Guitar - indistinctly marked on loop
4. Bell - 9k
5. ARTICULATED GEORGIAN PERIOD PULCINELLA/MR PUNCH - unmarked white metal
6. Binoculars - indistinct mark
7. Heart - 9c
8. Fox - 9c
9. Golf bag and clubs - 9c
10. Hot water bottle - 9c
11. "London" souvenir book - 9c
12. Heart/Cross/Anchor (as a group) - 10c
13. Mourning locket - unmarked
14. St. Christopher - unmarked
15. Cuckoo clock - unmarked
16. Tassle - unmarked
17. Holy Bible - 9ct
18. Post box - 9ct
19. "21" birthday pendant - 9ct
20. City Hall Toronto - indistinctly marked
21. Mourning locket - unmarked SMALL REPAIR
22. Windmill - unmarked
23.Emergency ten shillings - 9ct
24. Dutch clog - 14ct (585)
25. Repousse ball - unmarked
26. Drum - 9ct
27. Lamp - 9ct
28. Speedboat - 18ct (750) marked on ring
29. Stag - 14ct (585)
30. Kettle - 9ct
31. Saxaphone - 9ct
32. Scissors - 9ct
33. Decorative circular pendant - 10k
34. Sedan chair - 14k
35. Steel drum - 10k
36. Tennis racket - unmarked
37. Lidded tankard - 10k
38. Fish - 800 - note : maybe Continental silver gilt
39. Antique seal - unmarked
40. Bottle of Rum - unmarked
41. Cupid - 9ct
42. Tobago (1) - 14k
43. Tobago (2) - 14k
44. Pig - 9ct
45. Boat with sail - 14k
Well, there we are! Now please take a good look at the many photographs.
Stunning 9ct Gold Charm Bracelet with 45 Antique and vintage Charms 93.7g
We are always happy to consider offers on our items, please use the contact form below the product description to send us an offer.